This submission contains all code examples used in tutorial series for Parallel and GPU Computing with MATLAB available here:
1. Product Landscape (no code examples)
2. Prerequisites and Setup (no code examples)
3. Quick Success with parfor
4. Deeper Insights into Using parfor
5. Batch Processing
6. Scaling to Clusters
7. spmd - Parallel Code Beyond parfor
8. Distributed Arrays
9. GPU Computing with MATLAB
MathWorks Parallel Computing Toolbox Team (2019). Tutorials: Parallel and GPU Computing with MATLAB: All in one (9 parts) (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/46711-tutorials-parallel-and-gpu-computing-with-matlab-all-in-one-9-parts), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Deleting Simulink Verification and Validation from the list of required products. This was requested by Nicholas Ide and Harald Brunnhofer, who note that only MATLAB and PCT are needed for this.
Updated code to match the latest tutorials