Simulink Support Package for Apple iOS Devices
Run models on Apple iOS devices.
Updated Wed, 15 Mar 2023 00:00:00 +0000
This support package is currently unable to download third-party software for MATLAB R2017a and earlier versions. For details and workaround, see this Bug Report.
MATLAB R2017b and later versions are unaffected.
Note: The Simulink Support package for Apple iOS Devices will be deprecated from MATLAB R2023b, and the final release that includes this support package will be R2023a.
Simulink® Support Package for Apple iOS Devices enables you to create and run Simulink models on the iPhone, iPod, and iPad. The support package includes a library of Simulink blocks for:
• Audio capture and playback
• Camera input and video display
• UI widgets
• Network interface
Supported iOS version:
An Apple iOS device with iOS version less than or equal to 11.2.
Supported Xcode version:
An Xcode version of less than or equal to 10 is required on Mac machine.
This support package is functional for R2015a and beyond.
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Created with R2015a
Compatible with R2015a to R2023a
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
- Image Processing and Computer Vision >
- Signal Processing >
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Image Processing Toolbox >
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Computer Vision Toolbox >
- Code Generation > MATLAB Coder >
- Code Generation > Simulink Coder >
- Simulink > Simulink Supported Hardware >
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder >
- Signal Processing > Audio Toolbox >
- Code Generation > Embedded Coder > Deployment, Integration, and Supported Hardware > Embedded Coder Supported Hardware >
- Image Processing and Computer Vision > Computer Vision Toolbox > Computer Vision Toolbox Supported Hardware >
- Test and Measurement > ThingSpeak >
- Cloud Capabilities > MATLAB Mobile >
Find more on Image Processing and Computer Vision in Help Center and MATLAB Answers
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.