This library is a loose collection of image manipulation and degradation functions I developed as part of a meandering set of 'artistic' hobbies. While I have tried to extend several of the functions toward a more general utility in image editing or analysis, understand that none of these functions began life with that intention. I post these tools only on the basic assumption that if they have been useful to me, then surely they'll be useful in part to someone else.
Requires IP Toolbox for a few things (see DEPENDENCIES.txt)
There are bugs. Let me know if you find one.
GUI extensions of several core functions
Multi-model color picker GUI
GUI for parametric color-based mask generation
Image viewer with support for alpha and 4D image browsing
Image blending, compositing and masking tools
Color adjustment in various color models
Contrast or chroma enhancement via levels/curves tool (RGB or LAB)
Bidirectional colorspace conversion tools (HSL, HSI, HSY, HSYp, HuSL, HuSLp, LCHab, LCHuv, SRLAB2, YCH)
Animated GIF import/export tools
4D image array support on many functions
GIMP compatibility in several tool modes
Documentation with commentary, example code, and input/output images is available at the link above.
colorpicker --pick color(s) from an image
cpicktool --interactive color picker GUI
csview --visualize the projection of sRGB in other spaces
imcompare --interactively compare two images
imcompose --compose image from layers as in GIMP or Photoshop
imgenerate --interactively generate simple images
immask --interactively generate selections (parametric magic wand, etc)
immodify --interactively modify an image
imshow2 --image viewer with alpha & 4D support and better view controls
FILE HANDLING & GENERAL TOOLS
fourdee --make non-4D functions work on 4D images
imrange --return global min and max values from any size array
ismono --determine if image is monochrome
mimread --import arbitrary selection of files
imstacker --arrange mismatched images into a 4D array
imstats --return info about an image
MASK & FIELD GENERATION
colorpict --easily produce solid color filled image
extractbg --background estimation for 4D image or video
findpixels --create a mask of pixels relative to a color
fkgen --generate atypical filter kernels
lingrad, radgrad --two-point or multipoint gradients
meanlines --create a new image from vector means or extrema
mono --extract a single channel (R,G,B,H,S,V,Y,etc)
multimask --make mask from a combination of color matches
perlin, perlin3 --create cloudlike noise images or volumes
randlines --create various fields of random lines and walks
randspots --create fields of randomly located shapes
rangemask --make mask from a combination of color matches
xwline --Xiaolin-Wu antialiased polyline tool
addborder --add a colored border to an image
color2alpha --generate alpha from a selected color
cropborder --easily crop a border from an image
edgemap --normalized Scharr filter
imlnc --contrast enhancement tool (levels, curves, histeq, chroma)
imblend --blend or composite images (with comprehensive options)
imcast --flexible typecasting & scaling (without IPT)
imfilterFB --convolution/correlation filtering (without IPT)
imfold --repeatedly fan-fold an image into a 4D stack
imrecolor --histogram-based color matching between images
imresizeFB --image resizing (without IPT)
imrotateFB --image rotation (without IPT)
imtile, imdetile --rearrange a 4D image into a flat image (or vice-versa)
imtweak --adjust channels of an image or color
maxchroma --calculate sRGB gamut extent in other spaces
mergedown --merge frames of a 4-D image
morphops --dilation, erosion, opening, closing (without IPT)
permutechannels --permute rgb or hsv channels
pseudoblurmap --multipass variable-kernel blur approximation
replacepixels --replace pixels with new color or second image
roiflip, roishift --flip/shift lines in an area specified by a mask
tonemap --apply a tone map to an image
zblend --use a mask to create a section of a 4D image
DISTORTION & DEGRADATION
blockify --flexible spatial downsampling
continuize --add smoothing to discontinuous image transformations
displace --apply a displacement map
glasstiles --create a simple effect like glass tiles
imcartpol --cart2pol/pol2cart/radial inversion w/lots of features
imecho --perform frame blending on a 4-D image
imrectrotate --normalized & constrained rotation by pixel displacement
lineshifter --shift lines by vector means of a specified mask
shuffle --divide image into tiles and permute them
vectorscan --emulate the appearance of a scan processor output
multiframe GIF read/write tools
dithers (Zhou-Fang, Bayer, & 3 others)
text-image conversion tools
spectrogram & spreadsheet novelties
and several others
This archive includes all image conversion/blending tools I've submitted to date
DGM (2021). Image Manipulation Toolbox (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/53786-image-manipulation-toolbox), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Contact for code and support email@example.com
Whatsapp +91 9464894829
3. Image encryption by generating Halton sequences
5. Text-Encryption Matlab code for AES,DES,Hybrid AES-DES and AES w/ chaos
6. Image encryption and decryption using chaotic key sequence generated by sequence of logistic map and sequence of states of Linear Feedback Shift Register
7. A New Approach of Image Encryption Using 3D Chaotic Map to Enhance Security of Multimedia Component
8. MATLAB was used for the implementation of Chaotic Digital Image Encryption.
10. Cryptanalyzing an Image Scrambling Encryption Algorithm of Pixel Bits.
11. Novel Image Compression encryption hybrid algorithm based on a key-controlled measurement matrix in compressive sensing.
12. An Image Encryption Scheme Based on a Hybrid Model of DNA Computing, Chaotic Systems and Hash Functions.
13. Colour image encryption algorithm combining Arnold map, DNA sequence operation, and a Mandelbrot set.
14. Advanced Encryption Standard
16. Image Encryption and Decryption Using Logistic Map Equation and Linear Feedback Shift.
17. A simple Matlab implementation of the algorithm presented in the paper: "Reversible-data-hiding-in-Encrypted-image"
17. Image encryption and encoding methods
19. DES 64bit Encryption and Decryption
20. Matlab project on blind digital watermarking and encryption.
21. Encrypting an image using Salient Object Detection and K-Means Clustering.
22. Recurrent Scale Approximation for Object Detection in CNN.
23. Object detection via a multi-region & semantic segmentation-aware CNN model.
24. R-FCN: Object Detection via Region-based Fully Convolutional Networks
25. Adversarial Examples for Semantic Segmentation and Object Detection.
26. Object Detection in Videos toolkit for VisDrone2019
27. Computational biology and medical image processing scripts and programs.
28. A MATLAB library/toolbox providing access to image registration suitable for use with medical images.
29. Lung medical image analysis and visualisation software for Matlab.
30. Medical ultrasound image processing.Carotid ultrasoung segmentation using RF data.
31. A Phase Congruency and Local Laplacian Energy Based Multi-Modality Medical Image Fusion Method in NSCT Domain.
32. Automatic tool for landmark localisation in 3D medical images.
34. Recognizing and Refining the location of Individual Vessels in Segmented Retinal Images.
35. Image segmentation method on medical image is provided and tested.
36. 3D non-rigid image registration for medical and synthetic images using truncated hierarchical B-splines (THB-Splines).
37. Laplacian Re-Decomposition for Multimodal Medical Image Fusion[J]. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 2020.
38. Medical software for Processing multi-Parametric images Pipelines.
39. Prostate cancer segmentation based on MRI and PET images.
40. Image segmentation methods for biomedical purposes such as cell segmentation, blood vessel segmentation (eye blood vessels), and segmentation of brain tumors.
41. Medical Image Analysis Breast Cancer Lesion Detection.
42. Medical image enhancement based on nonlinear technique and logarithmic transform coefficient histogram matching.
43. Machine Learning: A Bayesian and Optimization Perspective.
Thx for uploading toolbox. Good for you!
Inspired by: inpaint_nans, magicwand2, Convert Text to an image, Colorspace Transformations, Controllable tight subplot, akZoom, Short-Time Fourier Transform (STFT) with Matlab, octree - partitioning 3D points into spatial subvolumes, Hyphenate
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!