Fault Tree of Autonomous Underwater Gliding Robot
Updated Wed, 16 Mar 2022 09:51:11 +0000
This type of Fault Tree has some limitations:
* No repeated event is allowed.
* No repair is allowed
* It only support static gates
Some papers have been published based on this simulink:
1. K. Aslansefat and G. Latif-Shabgahi, "A Novel Classification for Underwater Robots," in 5th Offshore Industries Conference, Tehran, Iran, 2013.
2. K. Aslansefat, G. Latif-Shabgahi and M. Kamarloie, "Faults Taxonomy in Autonomous Underwater Vehicle and Provide their Fault Tree," in 15th Marine Industries Conference, Kish, Iran, 2013.
3. K. Aslansefat, G. Latif-Shabgahi and M. Kamarlouei, "A Strategy for Reliability Evaluation of Autonomous Underwater Gliding Robots," in Third International Conference on Robotics, Automation and Communication Engineering (ICRACE 2014), Dubai, 2014.
4. G. Latif-Shabgahi, K. Aslansefat and M. Kamarlouei, "Reliability and Sensitivity Evaluation of an AUV through Fault Tree Model with Uncertainty Consideration," International journal of Maritime Technology.
5. M. Bahar-Gogani, M. Ramezani, A. Yazdizadeh, K. Aslansefat, “Reliability Evaluation in Propulsion System of Diesel-Electric Locomotive through Fuzzy Fault Tree”, in 4th International Conference on Recent Advances in Railway Engineering (ICRARE2015), University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran.
Koorosh Aslansefat (2022). Fault Tree of Autonomous Underwater Gliding Robot (https://github.com/koo-ec/Fault_Tree_Simulink/releases/tag/v3.0), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!