Metals, Minerals and Mining
MathWorks Consulting Services enable engineers, analysts, and scientists from the metals, minerals, and mining industry to use MATLAB and Simulink to reduce exploration and development cost, optimize processes to increase production rate, minimize risk, and improve profitability. MathWorks Consultants work with companies to rapidly develop tools and internal expertise that will enable teams to address key business challenges.
To solve business and technical challenges, engineers, analysts, and scientists worldwide use MATLAB and Simulink for data processing, modeling, and simulation.
MathWorks Consultants work with you to:
- Optimize mining operations through modeling and simulation for grade control, fleet sizing, and capacity and stockpile requirements
- Create custom libraries to support process flow sheet modeling to determine water and plant requirements
- Automate data analysis, processing and reporting by migrating manual spreadsheet based tools to automated scripts
- Develop applications which provide direct access to database and OPC servers
- Conduct geospatial and seismic analysis
- Provide access to parallel and GPU computing
- Forecast economic risk and profitability using financial predictive modeling
The goal of every MathWorks Consulting project is to strengthen your skills and leave you self-sufficient and in control of your own processes, applications, and design work.
Contact MathWorks Consulting Services to discuss your specific requirements.