Dealing with Cyber Security Challenges in Embedded System Designs
This webinar provides a technical overview on cyber security challenges in embedded and cyber-physical systems across all industries. We present state-of-the-art tools (Simulink, System Composer, Embedded Coder, Polyspace) and their methods for identification, risk assessment and mitigation of security threats and highlight the strengths of model-based design to attain security across all stages in product life cycle management.
You will learn:
- How security and safety considerations are (not) related,
- understand the impact of new security standards on your process and product,
- get to know the benefits of model-based engineering for risk identification and assessment, and
- see what our tools can do to help you implementing secure systems efficiently and to maintain them post production.
Other topics covered: attack taxonomy, DevSecOps, intrusion detection, robustness-performance tradeoff, secure coding/CERT-C, secure communications.
Applicable to: IEC 62443, UN-ECE, ISO 21434, ETSI TS 103 645, DO-326/ED202, AAMI TIR 57.
- Cross-industry Security standards overview
- Common security challenges in software design & lifecycle
- Identification, assessment and mitigation of cyber threats in model-based design
- Secure coding & modeling guidelines
- Operational response and post-production updates
About the Presenter
Martin Becker is an application engineer for verification and validation workflows at MathWorks. He has more than 15 years of experience in embedded systems development and has completed a PhD on static analysis and verification of embedded software. In his daily work, he is supporting customers in a wide range of industries to efficiently produce embedded software while meeting safety and security standards.
Recorded: 15 Oct 2020
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.