Release 2015b Highlights
Release 2015b includes updates to MATLAB®, Simulink®, and 83 other products.
In the MATLAB product family:
- The new execution engine runs MATLAB code faster
- The Add-On Explorer allows you to find and install add-ons from MathWorks and the user community
- New functions let you create and visualize graphs and networks
- The redesigned navigation and keyboard shortcuts in documentation help you find information faster
You can deploy MATLAB components and integrate them with Python applications, and perform 3D point cloud processing such as geometric shape fitting. New machine learning capabilities include PCA feature transformation in the Classification Learner app, and GPU acceleration for 65 functions.
In the Simulink product family, you’ll find:
- A new interface in the Scope block
- Multilingual block and signal names
- Always-on tuning of block parameters and workspace variables
- The ability to create reusable project components.
You can queue new message objects that carry data in Stateflow®, do faster parameter estimation and response optimization using both parallel computing and Simulink Fast Restart, and perform vulnerability detection checks on your code. For signal processing, you’ll see enhanced waveform generation, and new analysis and visualization capabilities. Also take advantage of code generation enhancements and new hardware support.
Explore the new capabilities in Release 2015b, and download the latest versions of your products.
Published: 28 Oct 2015
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.