Validation of AUTOSAR Software Via Virtual ECU Using MATLAB and Simulink
Dr. Vivek Venkobarao, Vitesco Technologies
Konstantin Alexeev, Vitesco Technologies
The virtual engine control unit vECU (virtual ECU) is a software replacement for a hardware ECU, which allows it to execute ECU software as it does on the target ECU hardware. The virtual ECU based on MATLAB® and Simulink® provides an effective simulation platform to integrate all the components and perform effective co-simulation to test and calibrate the ECU functions.
Using a vECU based on MATLAB and Simulink in the development process has many advantages:
- Desktop environment/emulator
- Easy setup
- Application software with virtual hardware for testing and calibration
- Additional degrees of freedom during testing
- Improved reproducibility of tests without actual hardware impact
- Non-destructive testing of various hardware components
- Cost optimization
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.