Educators teach deep learning with MATLAB by drawing on available course modules, onramp tutorials, and code examples. With domain-specific toolboxes and apps, MATLAB makes it easy for students to learn and perform domain-specific deep learning tasks involving data preprocessing, image labeling, network design and transfer learning.
MATLAB supports interoperability with open source deep learning frameworks, enabling students to apply TensorFlow, PyTorch, and other popular frameworks in their MATLAB deep learning projects.
Below is a sampling of course curricula, textbooks, code examples, and additional tools for teaching deep learning with MATLAB.
Introduction to AI
Image, Audio and Signal processing:
- MATLAB Onramp (2-hour introductory tutorial)
- Deep Learning Onramp (2-hour introductory tutorial)
- Deep Learning with MATLAB (16-hour in-depth course)
- Deep Learning Toolbox (Documentation)
- Gallery of deep learning applications (Code examples)
- MATLAB Online (use MATLAB in your browser)
- MATLAB Grader (automatically grade MATLAB coding assignments)
- Latest features and resources for Data Science, Deep Learning & Machine Learning (recent release product features)
- Deep Learning (Blog)