Model Composition and Reuse
Simplify software distribution and reduce the time and resources required to develop software by designing models from which you can generate reusable code. Use Simulink® componentization techniques to partition a model into design components that you simulate, generate code for, and verify. The code generator produces reusable function code from referenced models, subsystems, and library subsystems.
- What Is Code Reuse?
Why you reuse code and associate code reuse and reentrancy.
- What Is Reentrant Code?
Why generate reentrant code.
- Choose a Componentization Technique for Code Reuse
Comparison of techniques for generating reusable code.
- Generate Reentrant Code from Top Models
Generate reusable, reentrant code from top models.
- Simulink Function Blocks and Code Generation (Embedded Coder)
Generate reusable code from Simulink Function blocks.
- Generate Reentrant Code from Simulink Function Blocks
Generate reusable, reentrant code from Simulink Function blocks that are scoped to a model.
- Code Definition and Mapping Limitations and Considerations
Restrictions, constraints, and considerations that apply to code definitions and code mappings.