Active State Data
Output self, child, or leaf active state data to monitor chart activity
Stateflow® can create output and local data to represent the current active state during simulation. Use active state output data to drive Simulink® subsystems. Log active state data for diagnostics.
- Monitor State Activity Through Active State Data
Automatically track which state is active during simulation.
- View State Activity by Using the Simulation Data Inspector
Monitor active state data through the Simulation Data Inspector.
- View Stateflow States in the Logic Analyzer
Monitor Stateflow states using the Logic Analyzer app.
- Log Simulation Output for States and Data
Enable signal logging, configure states and data, and access the simulation output.
- Log Data in Library Charts
Override logging properties in chart instances linked from a library.
- Check State Activity by Using the in Operator
Determine if a state is active during chart execution.