How to code to form such type of figure? what is the name of such type of graph?

1 view (last 30 days)

Answers (1)

Yongjian Feng
Yongjian Feng on 18 Nov 2021
It is called circular plot. matlab polarplot can do similar thing:
x = linspace(0, 100)
y = x
plot(x, y) % a normal plot
polarplot(x, y) % compare this
  1 Comment
Assen Beshr
Assen Beshr on 19 Nov 2021
the code give like this
But radius is 1(one) and circumferance is 69 so how to change degree to normal num which start from 1 to 69

Sign in to comment.


Community Treasure Hunt

Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!

Start Hunting!