Clear Filters
Clear Filters

What license I need to freelance?

23 views (last 30 days)
brayantz on 6 May 2023
Commented: Walter Roberson on 7 May 2023
I would like a licence for MATLAB, and other products like Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox, MATLAB Report Generator, Mapping Toolbox.

Answers (1)

per isakson
per isakson on 6 May 2023
Edited: per isakson on 6 May 2023
These links says that you'll need: Standard or Startups(?) combined with Annual or Perpetual.
To be sure Contact sales.
  1 Comment
Walter Roberson
Walter Roberson on 7 May 2023
Note that if your freelance business has existed for long enough, you might not be eligible for the Startup license -- not unless you create a new corporaton for it. For example if you mowed lawns as a high-school student, not working for an employer, then that self-employment could trigger "not new enough" issues unless you created a formal new freelance business.

Sign in to comment.


Find more on Startup and Shutdown in Help Center and File Exchange

Community Treasure Hunt

Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!

Start Hunting!