- Did the company/organization name change? If so, please provide a link to the official press release from the company website.
- Is the license being transferred to a new company/organization?
- What license numbers will need to be transferred to the new company/organization?
- What is the new company/organization name and address?
- Provide the contact information for any new End User(s) of the license(s).
How do I change the company/organization name linked to my License?
9 views (last 30 days)
MathWorks Support Team on 30 Jun 2022
Edited: MathWorks Support Team on 5 Feb 2021
If you need to change the company/organization name linked to your license, an Assignment and Assumption Agreement may be required. Please contact us to provide the following information:
An Assignment and Assumption Agreement is a legally binding document, initiated by the Assignor, and then signed by the Assignor, the Assignee, and The MathWorks Inc. This Agreement must be executed when processing a Company to Company Transfer (Third Party License Transfer).
Please note that MathWorks licenses which are categorized as Academic Use are not licensed to individuals but rather to the organization with individual faculty members as primary users of the tools. In order for us to be able to transfer the license we must have the Assignment and Assumption Agreement signed by a current officer at both organizations. Degree granting institutions (and/or its affiliates) need to own the software.