If you are using version R2019a of the VEX V5 support package you can use the files attached to this post to add support for the ultrasonic, shaft encoder and vision sensors.Follow the instructions below to install the updated library and note that this additions do not make part of the current Simulink support.
2. Find the installation folder of the support package using the following MATLAB command:
3. Close MATLAB
4. Navigate to the installation directory received from the command above \toolbox\target\supportpackages, and delete and replace the "vexcommon" and "vexv5" folders with the ones attached to this post.
5. Navigate to the installation directory received from the command above \resources, and delete and replace the "vexv5" folder with the one attached to this post.
6. Restart MATLAB
7. Turn off the Simulink preference to not load models created in newer versions. MATLAB>Preferences>Simulink Preferences>Model File>Do not load models created with newer versions of SImulink.
8. Open the VEX V5 Simulink library using the following command to check for new blocks.
If you ran into any issues please contact email@example.com