- Making use of Photometric Stereo to recover albedo using Radon Transform
- https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/45250-psbox(PSBox MATLAB code)
- (Reconstruction of Image from Projection Data)
- Obtaining 3-D structure of scene from multiple images through Structure from Motion from Multiple Views.
- https://www.mathworks.com/help/vision/examples/structure-from-motion-from-multiple-views.html(SFM MATLAB code)
How to make 3D image with 2D images at different angle completing 360 deg
60 views (last 30 days)
I have a set of 360 2D images at an angle 1 degree, 2 degree and so on. I want to plot a 3D graph from these 360 images at different angle. How to do this? Is is also possible to interpolate data points between two frames?
Prabhan Purwar on 17 Oct 2019
3D Image construction could be performed by making use of the following techniques: