Constant blocks in Simulink have started behaving strangely for me very suddenly. As in the title - the constant block only outputs a single data point at t=0, otherwise it does not output a value. I have tried everything I can think of short of reinstalling MATLAB. The issue occurs across all my models and doesn't seem to be affected by any settings, including the solver settings. To prove this point I have created a model containing only a constant block, scope, and workspace output. Please see the screenshots below.
I have tried replacing the constant with a step, and this doesn't produce much better results.
I am fairly sure this is a bug, since it came on so suddenly and without any real change in any of my models or settings. I'm just wondering if anybody else has had this issue or knows of a workaround. I am highly dependent on Simulink for my university course, and since this renders it basically useless I am really keen to get it sorted.