Error using parcluster (line 53)
Could not contact an MJS lookup service on host '10.236.95.1'. Possible reasons for this problem are:
1. MJS has not been started, has crashed, or has been shut down.
2. A firewall is blocking communication between this computer and '10.236.95.1'.
3. This computer cannot resolve the hostname of '10.236.95.1', it resolves it to an incorrect IP address.
4. '10.236.95.1' resolves its own hostname to an incorrect IP address.
5. Network routers are unable to route traffic from this computer to '10.236.95.1'.
The hostname, 10.236.95.1, corresponds to the fully qualified hostname 10.236.95.1.
This computer resolves it to the IP address 10.236.95.1.
C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2013a\toolbox\distcomp\bin>nodestatus.bat -remotehost 10.236.95.1 -infolevel 3
Security level 0
mdce_def File /cm/shared/apps/MATLAB/R2013a/toolbox/distcomp/bin/mdce_def.sh
Job manager lookup process:
Running on host <censored>
Number of workers 14
Worker names and host names node001_worker01, node001
Start time Tue Jun 04 15:51:27 CEST 2013
Requested job manager lookup
Registered with job manager
lookup processes on hosts <censored>:27350
Database size in bytes 722065
VM heap size in bytes 28835840
Database item cache size 0
Worker lease timeout in
Network addresses of host 10.236.95.1
The mdce service on <censored> manages the following processes:
Job manager lookup processes 1
Job managers 1