How can I choose to download the MATLAB installer separately?
25 views (last 30 days)
MathWorks Support Team on 15 Mar 2019
By using the Manual Download option at the Mathworks website, you can choose to download just the MATLAB installer. This is particularly useful for anyone who is planning to install a network license manager for a network license as the license manager is bundled with the MATLAB installer.
NOTE: You will only be able to download the installer from the website if you are an Administrator, Asset Manager, or have download permissions on the license in question.
To download MATLAB products from MathWorks website:
1. Go to the following URL:
2. Click on the "Download" link on the Licensed Products tab.
3. If you are not already logged into your MathWorks account, you will be prompted to enter your e-mail address and password.
4. Select the MATLAB Release and platform/operating system and then choose a Typical download. Once you have made your selections, click "Continue".
5. At this point you would normally use the Download Agent to automate the download process - it should start automatically. Cancel out of the Automatic Download Agent if it appears and choose the "manual download" option on the website.
6. Click on the "Download" button for only the MATLAB installer, it should be at the top of the list of downloads.