Hybrid AC/DC Microgrid with PV, Battery and Fuel Cells
Updated Tue, 12 Jul 2022 19:38:35 +0000
Modeling a Hybrid Microgrid in Simscape Electrical™
Instructions on using the content are contained within Modeling_a_Hybrid_Microgrid.mlx and Microgrid_Energy_Management.mlx.
The Hybrid Microgrid
The system we are working towards is a hybrid AC/DC microgrid containing traditional rotating machinery, a battery, two fuel cells and a PV array. There is a simple management system that controls the transfer of power between the DC and AC sides.
Aim of Content
- To learn Simscape Electrical essentials.
- To build confidence in the development and test of interconnected AC and DC system simulation models by incremental creation, test and integration of components covering a range of fidelity levels.
- To provide a platform upon which more detailed system simulations can be created.
- To consider modeling fidelity and how it maps to technology development.
Simscape Electrical Essentials
- Connecting Model Components
- Choosing a Solver
- Changing Fidelity
Modeling a Hybrid Microgrid
- Incrementally Build Component Detail and Evaluate Operation
- Connect Two Sub-Networks with Different Solver Options
- Construct and Test the Full System
Deploying the Model
- Deploy a Model as a Digital Twin using Simulink Compiler
- Configure a Model for Real-Time Deployment
- Simscape Electrical™
- Simulink Compiler™ (for deployment)
- Simulink Real-Time™ (for real-time simulation)
Copyright (c) 2022, The MathWorks, Inc.
Graham Dudgeon (2023). Hybrid AC/DC Microgrid with PV, Battery and Fuel Cells (https://github.com/mathworks/Modeling_a_Hybrid_Microgrid/releases/tag/v1.0.0), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!
Discover Live Editor
Create scripts with code, output, and formatted text in a single executable document.
See release notes for this release on GitHub: https://github.com/mathworks/Modeling_a_Hybrid_Microgrid/releases/tag/v1.0.0