This is based on and inspired from http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/41081-interactive-incompressible-fluids
following changes are implemented:
- Removes the parallell computing toolbox dependencies.
- implements a different GUI, where number of particles are controlled instead of resolution of underlying flow
- Optimized a great many functions for effeciency (so it can run smoothly, even without the parallel toolbox/GPU)
- Removed many bugs
- slightly different mouse-drag interface to particles
- GUI option: Renderer
- GUI option: Solver, "Simple" or "Alpha"
Stefan Karlsson (2020). Interactive Incompressible Fluids (Karlsson version) (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/54495-interactive-incompressible-fluids-karlsson-version), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Added comments to the solver code. No change in code.
Added control of grid-size to Gui
Added another solver, which should be more accurate. Choose it in the GUI.
hotfix, uploaded wrong file
added control of the figurer renderer to the GUI (choose opengl or zbuffer). This can make a big difference from system to system.
improved the remarks in the code.
improved the display and calculation of CPU miliseconds and FPS
Inspired by: Interactive Incompressible Fluids