This is based on and inspired from http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/41081-interactive-incompressible-fluids
following changes are implemented:
- Removes the parallell computing toolbox dependencies.
- implements a different GUI, where number of particles are controlled instead of resolution of underlying flow
- Optimized a great many functions for effeciency (so it can run smoothly, even without the parallel toolbox/GPU)
- Removed many bugs
- slightly different mouse-drag interface to particles
- GUI option: Renderer
- GUI option: Solver, "Simple" or "Alpha"
Stefan Karlsson (2021). Interactive Incompressible Fluids (Karlsson version) (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/54495-interactive-incompressible-fluids-karlsson-version), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
Inspired by: Interactive Incompressible Fluids
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!