Updated 15 Oct 2019
This submission contains all the files used for the MATLAB and Simulink Robotics Arena videos, "Designing Robot Manipulator Algorithms" and "Controlling Robot Manipulator Joints".
The files include the following:
- A MATLAB script demonstrating how to implement inverse kinematic algorithms for a robot manipulator
- Simulink models of torque control of a robot manipulator using configuration-space and task-space controllers
- Simulink model of a manipulator using the derived inverse kinematics algorithm to pick up an object and follow a trajectory
- Simulink model of a manipulator using inverse kinematics to catch an object in the air that demonstrates possible next steps and the integration of perception algorithms
All files necessary to run the scripts and models, including CAD files and URDF files are either contained within the submission or downloaded using the startup script provided. You must have command-line Git installed to automatically download the robot description files.
For convenience, local copies of the Simscape Multibody Multiphysics Library and Simscape Multibody Contact Forces Library have been included with this submission. If you would like to install the latest version of these libraries, you can find them below:
* Simscape Multibody Multiphysics Library: https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/37636-simscape-multibody-multiphysics-library
* Simscape Multibody Contact Forces Library: https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/47417-simscape-multibody-contact-forces-library
MathWorks Student Competitions Team (2021). Designing Robot Manipulator Algorithms (https://github.com/mathworks-robotics/designing-robot-manipulator-algorithms), GitHub. Retrieved .
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!