"Getting Started with Simulink for Controls" example files
Updated Thu, 16 Jan 2020 15:29:39 +0000
Explore the models created in the "Getting Started with Simulink for Controls" video.
• model1_panel.slx - Model of the solar panel
• model2_panelMotor.slx - Model of the solar panel and motor
• model3_control.slx - Model of the solar panel, motor, and controller
• model4_data.slx - Model of the solar panel system configured to track sun position data
• model5_power.slx - Model of the solar panel system and calculating generated power
All models were created and saved in R2019b. If you are using an earlier release, do the following before opening any models:
(1) Click Preferences in the Home tab of the MATLAB toolstrip.
(2) In the Preferences dialog, select the Simulink pane and then click Open Simulink Preferences.
(3) In the Simulink Preferences dialog, select the Model File pane.
(4) Clear the "Do not load models created with a newer version of Simulink" option.
Brian Neiswander (2022). "Getting Started with Simulink for Controls" example files (https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/73257-getting-started-with-simulink-for-controls-example-files), MATLAB Central File Exchange. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!