Demo for CCTV surveillance system using Deep Learning, typically YOLOv2 network training demo.
Key Objective for this demo
- Applying deep learning to Video streams from CCTV
- YOLOv2 deep learning model implemented to detect fire from video stream
Demo development Workflow
- Large dataset access : imagedatastore
- Labeling data : Automatic fire labeling class for image labeler defined using image processing apps, e.g. color thresholder, image segmenter
- Training : YOLOv2 training using feature extraction layers + yolov2 layers
- Deployment : Inference speed acceleration by generating CUDA mex file for real-time prediction
- Cazzolato, Mirela T., et al. "FiSmo: A Compilation of Datasets from Emergency Situations for Fire and Smoke Analysis." Proceedings of the satellite events (2017).
Copyright 2019 The MathWorks, Inc.
Wanbin Song (2021). Fire Detection for CCTV surveillance system using YOLOv2 (https://github.com/wanbin-song/FireDetectionYOLOv2), GitHub. Retrieved .
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!