- To launch the tool, add the entire ModelReviewTool folder into MATLAB path.Then, type the following command in the MATLAB command window >> ModelReviewTool
- Open the Simulink model that has to be reviewed and the tool can be used to log the issues identified in the model.
- Adding an issue: Every issue will have a title, reference system path, reference image, issue type, additional comments.
- Report Table: It holds all the review issues in a table.
- Review report can be exported into XLS/HTML/PPT formats.
- During the review process, the intermediate report can be stored in a specific file format(.mrt) for this tool. This can be loaded anytime and then the review can be continued.
Note: This tool is a prototype. Please share your comments and contact us if you are interested in updating the features further.
Developed by: Sysenso Systems, https://sysenso.com/
1.0 - Initial Version.
Courtesy: This tool uses the following file-exchange submissions. We thank the respective authors.
base64img - https://in.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/24514-base64-image-encoder
exportToPPTX - https://in.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/40277-exporttopptx
html_table - https://in.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/25078-html-table-writer
imclipboard - https://in.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/28708-imclipboard
Sysenso Systems (2022). Model Review Tool (https://github.com/BharathiSysenso/ModelReviewTool/releases/tag/1.0.2), GitHub. Retrieved .
MATLAB Release Compatibility
Platform CompatibilityWindows macOS Linux
Community Treasure Hunt
Find the treasures in MATLAB Central and discover how the community can help you!Start Hunting!