This two-day course is for engineers who are new to system and algorithm modeling and design validation in Simulink®. It demonstrates how to apply basic modeling techniques and tools to develop Simulink block diagrams. Topics include:
- Creating and modifying Simulink models and simulating system dynamics
- Modeling continuous-time, discrete-time, and hybrid systems
- Modifying solver settings for simulation accuracy and speed
- Building hierarchy into a Simulink model
- Creating reusable model components using subsystems, libraries, and model references
If your application is signal processing or communications, please refer to the Simulink for Signal Processing course.