Get Started with AUTOSAR Blockset
AUTOSAR Blockset provides apps and blocks for developing AUTOSAR Classic and Adaptive software using Simulink® models. You can design and map Simulink models to software components using the AUTOSAR Component Designer app. Alternatively, the blockset lets you generate new Simulink models for AUTOSAR by importing software component and composition descriptions from AUTOSAR XML (ARXML) files.
AUTOSAR Blockset provides blocks and constructs for AUTOSAR library routines and Basic Software (BSW) services, including NVRAM and Diagnostics. By simulating the BSW services together with your application software model, you can verify your AUTOSAR ECU software without leaving Simulink.
AUTOSAR Blockset lets you create AUTOSAR architecture models in Simulink (requires System Composer™). In the AUTOSAR architecture model, you can author software compositions, components, and interfaces. You can add simulation behavior including Basic Software service components. Alternatively, you can round-trip (import and export) software descriptions via ARXML files.
AUTOSAR Blockset supports C and C++ production code generation (with Embedded Coder®). It is qualified for use with the ISO 26262 standard (with IEC Certification Kit).
- STEP 1: Create Algorithmic Model Content That Represents AUTOSAR Software Component Behavior
- STEP 2: Configure Elements of AUTOSAR Software Component for Simulink Modeling Environment
- STEP 3: Simulate AUTOSAR Software Component
- STEP 4: Optional: Generate AUTOSAR Software Component Code (Requires Embedded Coder)
- STEP 1: Create Algorithmic Model Content That Represents AUTOSAR Adaptive Software Component Behavior
- STEP 2: Configure Elements of AUTOSAR Adaptive Software Component for Simulink Modeling Environment
- STEP 3: Simulate AUTOSAR Adaptive Software Component
- STEP 4: Optional: Generate AUTOSAR Adaptive Software Component Code (Requires Embedded Coder)
AUTOSAR Software Components
Learn the basics of developing AUTOSAR software components in the Simulink environment.
AUTOSAR Adaptive Software Components
Learn the basics of developing AUTOSAR adaptive software components in the Simulink environment.
AUTOSAR Software Architecture
Learn the basics of authoring AUTOSAR compositions and components in a software architecture canvas (requires System Composer).
About AUTOSAR and the Simulink Environment
- AUTOSAR Standard
Describes an automotive software architecture that has application, run-time environment, and basic software layers.
- Comparison of AUTOSAR Classic and Adaptive Platforms
Develop Classic Platform and Adaptive Platform AUTOSAR software components as Simulink models.
- AUTOSAR Software Components and Compositions
Develop and assemble reusable AUTOSAR software components into AUTOSAR compositions.