Analog Devices ADALM1000 Support from Data Acquisition Toolbox
Acquire data from Analog Devices ADALM1000 using MATLAB
- Digilent Analog Discovery Support from MATLAB
- Hardware Support from Data Acquisition Toolbox
- ADALM2000 Support from MATLAB
- Analog Devices ADALM1000 Support from Data Acquisition Toolbox
Capabilities and Features
Data Acquisition Toolbox™ Support Package for Analog Devices ADALM1000 lets you acquire and generate data on your ADALM1000 using Data Acquisition Toolbox. The ADALM1000 can be used by students, professors, and researchers to test the relationships between current, voltage, and impedance of a device.
The hardware support package lets you perform the following tasks in MATLAB®:
- Measure voltage or current values from analog input channels
- Source voltage or current outputs using analog output channels
- Configure the device for signal generation and acquisition
- Query and display device settings
Platform and Release Support
See the hardware support package system requirements table for current and prior version, release, and platform availability.
View enhancements and bug fixes in release notes.