Domain experts and hardware engineers use MATLAB® and Simulink® to develop prototype and production applications for deployment on FPGA, ASIC, and SoC devices.
- Use Simulink to model and simulate digital, analog, and software together at a high level of abstraction
- Convert to fixed-point using automated guidance, or generate native floating-point operations for any target device
- Analyze hardware and software architectures by modeling memories, buses, and I/Os
- Generate optimized, readable, and traceable VHDL® or Verilog® for implementation in digital logic
- Generate processor-optimized C/C++ code to target embedded processors
- Verify your algorithm running in an HDL simulator or on an FPGA or SoC device connected to your MATLAB or Simulink test bench