- Generate IP cores for the programmable logic portion of SoC devices
- Integrate generated IP cores into board reference designs
- Generate software interfaces for IP cores
Develop hardware/software applications on SoCs using SoC Blockset
- Model, simulate, and analyze SoC hardware/software architectures
- Build and deploy complete applications for SoC boards using HDL Coder and Embedded Coder
- Configure memories and I/O peripherals for commercially-available and custom SoC boards
Learn more about the capabilities that HDL Coder and SoC Blockset support for modeling, simulation, prototyping, and deployment of hardware/software algorithms for AMD-Xilinx Zynq SoCs.